As a designer you’ll lead our UI/UX work. Helping the team deliver a kickass product. Our ideal candidate is passionate about product and building a beautiful yet easy to use experience for all our users. As our first non-engineering hire you can have a massive impact. It’s an exciting but challenging opportunity to be part of a growing startup with a passionate founding team.
- Design and maintain a coherent UI/UX across all our products (website, web editor, desktop editor)
- Design & prototype new features
- Communication skills (with the team and with users)
- Knowledge of modern frontend tools (React, Less, Browserify, …)
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub or GitBook :)
Perks and benefits:
- Flexibility (Remote and flexible hours)
You should include these in your application:
- Links to online profiles you use (Github, Dribbble, Behance, etc).
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).